The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

PVP Cyrodiil: Incap/Soul Harvest cancels after 2H heavy attack weave this patch (rallying cry/mara)

sweatapodimas
sweatapodimas
✭✭✭
I have noticed many times, when fighting people with Rallying Cry or Mara's that when the proc triggers 2H HA>incap will hit with HA but the ult is cancel out (with and without ultimate points being used). Many nbs have let me know they have noticed this. This is independent of ping lag (I get 85-120 ping these days)

I may be wrong about the sets, but it does seem to only happen with them. Maybe that's why these sets are so overused (other than both already needing a nerf).

I will try to get video of this for submission, I posted this in bug reports but I figured I would start a discussion.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on December 13, 2022 4:13AM
"Jazz isn't dead, it just smells funny" - Frank Zappa
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post