The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Animation durations are too tick.

iPlayOnlyESO
iPlayOnlyESO
✭✭✭
Hello,
Could you make those animations cancellable please? For example, when you play a card-drawing card, you should be able to click on the card and not wait for the whole animation to complete. It's very annoying when you wait for 5-10 combos of crow cards' animations to complete. Also, it's annoying to wait for the opponent's cards coming to his/her hands animation to complete. And there are others, but no need to write 1 by 1. It would be great to cancel all those animations by clicking an empty space or clicking on decks or clicking on some card.
Best regards :)
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah! That's badly designed. But it's weird, because they already did it well years ago on Elder Scrolls Legends, there you can click and even play during an animation of a previous card. It's all very fast and responsive. They should take a look on that.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i definitely agree about the opponent drawing cards, there are no "instant use" cards in this game, so the opponent drawing their hand after a deck shuffle during your turn should not "pause" you performing any combos

its very annoying say when i play a pounce and profit and then another rahjin card and then have to wait an extra 2-3 sec for the opponent to finish drawing their cards so it can "process" the combo (even if there are no enemy agents to use the combo against lol)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • HalfDragoness
    HalfDragoness
    ✭✭✭
    On the one hand, I agree, but on the other hand I disagreee because the slow annimations are the closest thing to a penalty for using the infitine crow stategy. To be honest I think that every time you draw a crow freom your own hand the animation should slow down.
    I should just say I'm talking about just in top competative play, not casual games or games where people are learning how to play.