The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Arenas for weekly endeavor working?

w1ck3dl0vely
w1ck3dl0vely
✭✭
I've completed a number of maelstrom runs this week, but they haven't counted for the weekly endeavor. Is this a glitch or am I just doing it wrong?

Best Answer

• opalcity
    opalcity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's why the counter on the arena endeavour isn't going up. You can only do one weekly a week.
    Answer ✓
  • opalcity
    opalcity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many Dangerous Foes have you killed?
  • w1ck3dl0vely
    w1ck3dl0vely
    ✭✭
    I filled that one.
  • w1ck3dl0vely
    w1ck3dl0vely
    ✭✭
    opalcity wrote: »
    That's why the counter on the arena endeavour isn't going up. You can only do one weekly a week.

Oh geez. I'm a dummy. Thank you!
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i saw those weekly endeavor options and just chuckled, because you would easily complete dangerous foes before the arena one (in fact i think EVERY enemy in an arena counts as dangerous foe, so you could have maxed that one out before even finishing the 4th arena in maelstrom lol)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014