The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
β€’ PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Gyrfalcon Gather?! Why not Crow?!

SickleCider
SickleCider
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
The Blackfeather Court Campaign Manager has a most important grievance to lodge! πŸ¦πŸ“£!!

Gyrfalcon gather?! Gyrfalcon?! Pah! What self-respecting featherless would suffer to be caught dead with one of these lesser... peasants! Peons! Pretenders to the throne! Their beaks are small, their talons, clumsy!

Nay, better to call on the assistance of a sleek and gallant Crow! You are, after all, judged by the company you keep.

And make the animation regal purple!
✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • NoticeMeArkay
    NoticeMeArkay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or how about we don't sell animations in crown crates and focus on rewards, based on the feathercourt and such, earnable ingame instead? Yeah, I'd like that a lot more actually.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe they are saving the crow for the jewellery seams animations :smile:
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Or how about we don't sell animations in crown crates and focus on rewards, based on the feathercourt and such, earnable ingame instead? Yeah, I'd like that a lot more actually.

Oh, yes, indeed! 🐦 Keep our gold in our coffers and earn shiiiiny trinkets through noble deeds! The Court approves!

(Jokes aside, I too would like to see more things earnable in game.)
    Jaimeh wrote: Β»

GLISTENING PLATINUM!! 🐦✨
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Or cosmetic animation changes we have actually requested like sorc and warden pet skins.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: Β»

GLISTENING PLATINUM!! 🐦✨

'Look at all the shiny before us, featherless!'
  • Ashryn
    Ashryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually, I'm surprised it wasn't a squirrel as a gatherer!
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A crow having a job? Ridiculous.
  • TheRimOfTheSky
    TheRimOfTheSky
    ✭✭✭✭
    They are saving that for the next Halloween Crate ofc