The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gyrfalcon Gather, "both" animations are the same length.

Bat
Bat
✭✭✭✭✭
Both the "Gatherer" and "Master Gatherer" (as in CP slottable Master Gatherer, cost 75 Champion Points) replacement animations clock in at 4.49 seconds in the preview.

Is this intentional? Or is it a bug? If intentional, it means that the "upgrade" is actually a downgrade in terms of functionality.
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I believe when I tested it on PTS, it did speed up some with the CP slotted. So either they changed something or previews aren’t taking CP into consideration.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • Bat
    Bat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And there's no way to know unless if you buy it, and I won't buy it unless there's a way to know prior to buying. So I guess I'm not buying it.
  • TairenSoul
    TairenSoul
    ✭✭✭
    I am confused about this one. Gatherer and Master Gatherer look exactly the same to me. What is supposed to be the difference?
    Heavy is the crown.
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I swear when I previewed master gatherer one time some critters ran along the ground as well (rabbits? it was too fast to see) and then never again. It was definitely a part of the animation, not ambient creatures or pets. I might be losing my mind. In the meantime I notice there's a few frames during the master gatherer animation where the gyrfalcon fades out. It occurs just as it's clasping the plant.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • athena9205
    athena9205
    ✭✭✭
    I bought this with endeavor and now I'm disappointed. The falcon animation is too quick, maybe a few frames, with my fast-gathering setup. Can we get this changed so the falcon animation is immediate? Or can I get my Endeavors back that I spent?

@ZOS_GinaBruno