The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Eyes of Sanguine - Cross Eyed

CoolBlast3
CoolBlast3
✭✭✭✭
Hello ZOS.
The new Eyes of Sanguine cosmetic. Are they meant to be cross-eyed? Because if not...PLEASE KEEP THEM
They're so cute, they look so derpy and I do not want them gone. Never fix this, I beg of you. This is not a joke, I bought them solely because of the cross-eyedness. It's so cute!
R92QKc.png
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it most definitely is and unfortunately for me I'm not happy about it at all..
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A bit unrelated but did they fix the white line that appeared in the back of the neck with one of the hairstyles a while back. Afaik it was mentioned multiple times but hadn't gotten a fix. I wish things in the store that players pay money for get more testing how they look on characters.
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, just filled a bug report for this.

Tried it on all my chars and all personalities and it's always like the eyes of strabismus.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They definitely aren't supposed to be. Because on most of my characters I checked they are not. At least not in the "neutral" eye positions. They only get a bit wonky or cross-eyed with certain personalites/animations/emotes.

My bosmer with the Minstrel personality seem to suffer from this problem with the eyes the most but in their neutral position they are fine.
    9ObJUvZ.png
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    A bit unrelated but did they fix the white line that appeared in the back of the neck with one of the hairstyles a while back. Afaik it was mentioned multiple times but hadn't gotten a fix. I wish things in the store that players pay money for get more testing how they look on characters.
    @Jaimeh Still not fixed. But they did fix Short Mussed Wave hairstyle on female characters.
    Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on December 11, 2022 2:05AM
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jaimeh Still not fixed. But they did fix Short Mussed Wave hairstyle on female characters.

Thanks for the info!

• maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried on all of my characters, from bosmer to altmer, from default to many personalities and all have crossed eyes.

Some seem better or worse, but none are good and there's obvious improvement when eyes of Sanguine are removed.
    Edited by maboleth on December 11, 2022 11:24AM
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It is disappointing. I tried it in the preview and it looked okay, but when I got it from a crate I had this effect. I was glad to see some eyes that aren't just a uniform flat color but this isn't good.
  • CoolBlast3
    CoolBlast3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Me: makes post gushing about how i love the cross eyed
    Everyone: cross eye bad

Y'ALL ARE ENTITLED TO OPINIONS BUT SSHHH, I DON'T WANT THIS FIXED >:c
  • notyuu
    notyuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well that's a damn shame, I was gonna buy some crates to get the eyes, but being cross-eyeed derpness...ugh, no thank you
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CoolBlast3 wrote: »

But the majority of people do, and going by the other green eyes, it's clearly some bug.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

But the majority of people do, and going by the other green eyes, it's clearly some bug.

The green eyes are okay then? I like them too.
  • Soraka
    Soraka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I honestly didn't notice until I saw this post lol
  • IgnisDrakkon
    IgnisDrakkon
    ✭✭✭
    It's a big bummer... I wanted to do a cool looking vampire character but what I ended up with was a cross-eyed looking and derpy Adams Family / Munsters character lol. They need to fix this.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ZOS absolutely needs to fix these eyes, but maybe they could make a derpy cross-eyed personality and then everyone would have options and be happy! :lol:
  • Morvan
    Morvan
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope they fix it, sorry
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps this thread could be moved to Bug Reports or a new thread should be started explicitly for that purpose. One gets such cosmetic with the reasonable expectation that it works like the others, just in a different color, no? It’s broken and needs to be fixed. :disappointed:
  • Snamyap
    Snamyap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Glad to see that I'm not the only one annoyed by this.
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin Are the devs aware of this??? It is definitely a problem that needs to be fixed.
    CP: 1950 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Sorcerer ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mess with Sanguine and you get the reddest of all red eye and occasionally your eyes go crossed when you lose focus altogether. Working as intended, I hope.
    PC EU
  • Shagreth
    Shagreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish I knew about this earlier.
  • Acrolein1
    Acrolein1
    I'm sorry. This topic made me chuckle till I hurt. I agree the problem needs to be fixed. But when I opened the topic and the FIRST thing I see is a red eyed, cross eyed Bosmer... Oooh crap. I may have pulled a muscle.