The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Putting books on tables?

Baron_Erich
Is their any way to rake a book from my backpack, like the list of player housing, for instance. And put it on a table?
Thanks
Edited by Baron_Erich on December 9, 2022 8:15PM
  • SpiritKitten
    SpiritKitten
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is their any way to rake a book from my backpack, like the list of player housing, for instance. And put it on a table?
    Thanks

No, but you can buy furnishing items like books, Letter, Paper Stack, Signed Bounty, etc... go here: https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/category/database/item-type/furnishing/library/literature/
    Edited by SpiritKitten on December 9, 2022 8:58PM
  • Baron_Erich
    Thanks.
    I was just hoping I could do something with the books of poems and riddles when I finish the associated quests.
    Edited by Baron_Erich on December 9, 2022 9:01PM
  • fizzylu
    fizzylu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks.
    I was just hoping I could do something with the books of poems and riddles when I finish the associated quests.

There are the readable lore books you can buy from the Mages guild. It's not REALLY the same, but it's something. Also, Isobel and Ember (from their quests) do give a letter that can be placed in a home and interacted with. As of now, those are the only items like you described that are currently in game.
    Edited by fizzylu on December 10, 2022 12:56AM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a number of books you get from playing the game, looting and furniture packs. While they may not be the title you want, they can give you book clutter.
    Edited by Nestor on December 10, 2022 4:52AM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    There are a number of books you get from playing the game, looting and furniture packs. While they may not be the title you want, they can give you book clutter.

I use the Pelinal books from the event formerly known as Midyear Mayhem for that purpose.

There is also that stack of books furnishing plan from High Isle you can craft up now.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Baron_Erich
    Nestor wrote: »

I use the Pelinal books from the event formerly known as Midyear Mayhem for that purpose.

There is also that stack of books furnishing plan from High Isle you can craft up now.

Really?
    What type of crafting makes those?
  • Trylien
    Trylien
    Soul Shriven
    Book Stack, Well Read is a clothing pattern that was released with High Isle.
  • Baron_Erich
    Thanks
  • everseeing_njpreub18_ESO
    Lusty Argonian Maid volume 1 and 2, by the bedside for the win
  • dale_forrestb16_ESO
    fizzylu wrote: »
    [quote="Baron_Erich;c-7768861"..., Isobel and Ember (from their quests) do give a letter that can be placed in a home and interacted with...

Is it possible to get the letter again? I have the one from Ember but I think I must have deleted the one from Isobel by accident?