The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Provisioning

cedil007_ESO
So after a brief bout of insanity and two very patient friends I managed to hit 50 provisioning at character level 17. at about 1:25 AM est on Monday morning. Out of idle curiosity anyone else manage to get it sooner?
Provisioning, I have no life besides provisioning.
http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/62351/provisioning#latest
Scroll to the top.

Best Answers

• Mimik
    Mimik
    You are definitely the first I have seen ^___^
    The Carolina Mountain Boys
    Answer ✓
  • cliveklgb14_ESO
    cliveklgb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    At 30 without really trying, just grabbing materials as I adventure.

Provisioning is definitely the easiest to tier up.

2 stat recipes at 50 give about 300 for the 2 stats. Single stat level 50 recipes give about 375. The 2 stat recipes are far better imo.

Haven't made any level 50 yet, but have some of the recipes already.
    Answer ✓
  • gimarwb17_ESO
    gimarwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    What? Did you play day and night without stopping to even eat or go to the loo?
    And maybe you only raced around looking for stuff to harvest? Anyway, grats to you
  • TheDepe
    TheDepe
    Soul Shriven
    Was it worth of that? ;)
  • JD_Douglas
    Out of curiosity, have you made any Skill 50 Foodstuffs yet? I'm curious as to their stats.
    "No One May Make You Feel Inferior Unless You Allow Them To Make You Feel Inferior." ~ E. Roosevelt

"Artificial Intelligence is No Match for Natural Stupidity." ~A. Einstein

• Wreaken
    Wreaken
    ✭✭✭
    If this indeed true, then this is a clear example that low level crafting recipes need to have their XP gain curved, dramatically.

Taemek Frozenberg, Leader of <Epoch Gaming>
    Oceanic - Australia
  • cedil007_ESO
    Like most people I've found a few max level recipes that require mats from Cyrodiil and ranks to consume. Those recipes however do require a full six (at least i think its 6) points in the provisioning level/refining skill to craft as well. As far as the stats on them go I'm going to agree with Clive on the numbers, wait till you see your first epic/purple recipe stats that raise all 3 though. :o
    Provisioning, I have no life besides provisioning.
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/62351/provisioning#latest
    Scroll to the top.
  • demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And there is no one in the world right now that can consume anything made at that level lol.

Unless people are already in the veteran ranks? wouldn't be surprised actually...
    Edited by demonlkojipub19_ESO on April 2, 2014 9:11AM
  • Vigmundr
    Vigmundr
    I hit lvl 50 provisioning sometime yesterday. I spent 12 or 14 hours on each of the first 2 days farming boxes and stuff. So far i have over 75 recipies and such. I am only lvl 12 BTW. I have farmed almost alot of it but have had a few lvl 15+ people sending me some of the higher end goods to make the blue foods since they have the best exp when crafted.
    Edited by Vigmundr on April 2, 2014 1:30PM
  • ZoM_Head
    ZoM_Head
    ✭✭✭✭
    I stopped at 21 or 22....its very OP and easy...i got bored.

Really the only time i use food/drinks is when i do public/Group dungeons...and i only consume one item so....
    mDKs still need a lot of love!
  • cliveklgb14_ESO
    cliveklgb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Those recipes however do require a full six (at least i think its 6) points in the provisioning level/refining skill to craft as well.

That is correct, they require 6 skill points in the level, and that still doesn't even get you blue tier recipes, you need at least 3 more for that I believe.

Best to set aside a character as a dedicated provisioner for that. You really don't want to do that on more than one character.