The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Aid the priestess at the NOrthern Ritual Site Bug

oomaplestoryoo
As majority of you have / haven't done this quest that this quest has some sort of bugs. The problem is the quest won't reset and I have been waiting to do this for a day already. I have done other quests and then come back to do it but still no results.
In addition, there are so many bugs that I have encountered for example Auto dismounting horse, Never ending falling from the sky, etc..., which make me pissed off.
Anyway, according to players. everyone needs to leave the zone of the quest in order to reset the quest. Is that true? Anyone has any clues doing this one?

I seriously started to feel i waste my money on this game already.

Also, What's with the languages floating on this forum. Isn't it supposed to be english only? How do I get rid of other languages? It's ANNOYING.
Edited by oomaplestoryoo on March 31, 2014 5:29AM
  • Kiwi
    Kiwi
    ✭✭✭✭
    i knew what i was buying, no regrets
    Edited by Kiwi on March 31, 2014 7:51AM
    A large yellow rectangle

• Srikandi
    Srikandi
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope you're reporting the bugs you encounter using the /bug command in-game :) That's the best way to make sure the devs are aware and get a fix in.