The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Housing Plan Sorter\Finder Addon

Tenthirty2
Tenthirty2
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone know of\recommend an addon that will display known housing plans by type?
What I'm looking for is something where I could type a search or filter by "Door" for example and it would display all the plans I know for furnishings with door in the name.
Bonus points if it also indicates what crafting station it's buried in.

Fallout was a bit easier for this bcuz they group objects by type, well mostly lol. So "Doors' "Stairs" etc were a lot easier to find in a pinch.
I know EHT has an inventory of assets you already own, but that doesn't help for what I'd like.

I'm trying to work on more housing projects lately and this is the biggest pain for me. I know I've collected many nice doors, windows, walls, etc but finding them is a mini quest :/
  • "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs - horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • "When my time comes, I will smile. And that will be all." -Sir Nathain Galien
  • IGN: TenThirty2 (PC/PS: NA, PC/PS: EU)
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i use character knowledge and master recipe list to track what i do/dont know, but i dont think either has the grouping options you want

master recipe list does have a search function, but its keyword based on the name of the blueprint, though it still might help you narrow the list closer to what your looking for, i dont remember if it also shows which craft table it is made at if you do a search, but the normal view does have everything divided out by which table it comes from and rarity of the plan

i think i use another addon for the crafting tables themselves, but i dont remember offhand and not in game right now to check lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • LikiLoki
    LikiLoki
    ✭✭✭✭
    Addon Furniture Catalogue: https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1617-FurnitureCatalogue.html Filters the list by learned and unlearned schemes, there is a search by word. It also indicates the source of the piece of furniture if the item is not crafed
  • Tenthirty2
    Tenthirty2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i use character knowledge and master recipe list to track what i do/dont know, but i dont think either has the grouping options you want

master recipe list does have a search function, but its keyword based on the name of the blueprint, though it still might help you narrow the list closer to what your looking for, i dont remember if it also shows which craft table it is made at if you do a search, but the normal view does have everything divided out by which table it comes from and rarity of the plan

i think i use another addon for the crafting tables themselves, but i dont remember offhand and not in game right now to check lol

Thank you! I did try it out last night and it looked like it would do what I needed but the search did not work for some reason.
    I could type into the box, but got no results. It was also oddly placed below the addon main window and there was no border or graphic around it. I only found the entry field accidentally when I was repositioning the main window.
    Could be an addon conflict, will troubleshoot later today :)
    Edited by Tenthirty2 on December 9, 2022 2:14PM
    • "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs - horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • Tenthirty2
    Tenthirty2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LikiLoki wrote: »
    Addon Furniture Catalogue: https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1617-FurnitureCatalogue.html Filters the list by learned and unlearned schemes, there is a search by word. It also indicates the source of the piece of furniture if the item is not crafed

Ohh, this looks like what I need! Will try it out later today thank you!!

EDIT: This is exactly what I was looking for, thank you! B)
    Edited by Tenthirty2 on December 10, 2022 12:44AM
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tenthirty2 wrote: »

Thank you! I did try it out last night and it looked like it would do what I needed but the search did not work for some reason.
    I could type into the box, but got no results. It was also oddly placed below the addon main window and there was no border or graphic around it. I only found the entry field accidentally when I was repositioning the main window.
    Could be an addon conflict, will troubleshoot later today :)

the search is kind of weird, it does have a bit of "lag" when it is pulling results (there are close to 2500 furnishing blueprints its trying search through)

master recipe list also has 2 tabs, one for the regular provisioning recipes, and one for furnishings, if your searching for furnishings you need to be on the furnishings tab (i think the tabs for this are in the top left)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014