The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Privacy Policy and the CWA Union

Dren_Utogi
Dren_Utogi
✭✭✭
Does clicking Accept allow the CWA Union to obtain my personal information ?
  • Dren_Utogi
    Dren_Utogi
    ✭✭✭
    the lack of response feels like a legality on your end Zenimax.
  • brylars
    brylars
    ✭✭✭
    I assume you mean the privacy policy. Right now the union isn't organized, so it would not be mentioned in the TOS or Privacy Policy. Those agreements are between the customer and the associated department at the company, not the union. There would be no point in the average union member having access to private information. It could be abused.
  • FluffyBird
    FluffyBird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dren_Utogi wrote: »

The lack of response within an hour?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FluffyBird wrote: »
    Dren_Utogi wrote: »

The lack of response within an hour?

Uh huh. If they have not responded by this time next year, they won't be. :smile:

Anyway, to answer the question, the privacy policy that you must agree to will detail what they can do with your information relative to the Communication Workers of America union. Reading it will answer your question.

As I see it, the short answer is that they probably have no reason to share with CWA, but if they did have a reason to do it, nothing in the privacy policy would prevent it.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't know the CWA union was so omnipotent.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."