The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[SOLVED] Cube puzzle in Order of the New Moon quest

vsrs_au
vsrs_au
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
When it's this difficult to complete a puzzle, a game stops being a game. This is ridiculous. I just can't get the 2nd cube to line up with the last doorway, because it gets stuck on a particular section of floor that appears to have no obstacles on it. What the hell is going on here?

[edit] Finally did it. I had to reset the 2nd cube several times, and try moving it diagonally vs right-angles, moving it 1 unit in a direction then back 1 unit (because, oddly enough, that doesn't always put it back where it started before the 2 moves). That was frustrating.
Edited by vsrs_au on December 6, 2022 3:05AM
PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's a lot of threads on the net, by the way, started by others who had major problems with those cubes. I'm still not sure what was preventing the 2nd cube from moving across that section of floor, perhaps it was somehow colliding with the plants that lay on that spot ? In my OP, I didn't mention the plants as obstacles, but now I think on it further, I think they may have been acting as obstacles.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390