The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Move multiple objects at once?

Niliga
Niliga
✭✭
Helloo :)

I created a custom home and it has a lot of objects and walls in it. The thing is that i want to add a basement underneath and i nees to elevate the whole house.
Is there some way to move everything at once or i have to do it one by one?

Thanks!

Best Answers

• Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You can link furnishings together and when you move the furnishing the others are linked to, the child furnishings will move as well.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
    Answer ✓
  • LikiLoki
    LikiLoki
    ✭✭✭✭
    I used an addon Essential Housing Tools to move a huge building that I built from one place to another. Yes, I usually build and experiment in a Psijic villa, and then move the buildings to other houses
    Answer ✓
  • Niliga
    Niliga
    ✭✭
    Ok!! Thanks a lot