Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Question for Players NOT Subscribed to Plus

Kng_Ayumayuma
Kng_Ayumayuma
✭✭✭
This is peoples opinions. Please be respectful of that.
Simple question.

List what it would take for you to subscribe to plus. Again or for the first time.
EDIT: If you are already subscribed. What will keep you coming back? In your comment. Please note you already subscribe.

I would like as a plus member:
1 A monthly "token" for a 50% discount on a single item. Expires monthly. Limit one. Not stackable, tradable, or giftable.
2 10% off on ALL store items. ALL the time (that I subscribe).
3 Have ALL items listed in the store at ALL times. Stop withholding items to create urgency. When I want to buy something I want to buy it. NOW!!!!!
4 Sell empty lots for 500 crowns max. I want to build a house and can't because of the current pricing. You should want to foster creativity. Not stifle it.

Those above can happen quickly. Over time I would like:
Add solo content to everything that is currently group. DON'T get rid of any group content.
Add group content to everything that is currently solo. To make it more challenging for two or more players. Scale it up! Don't get rid of anything solo.
Doing these two things would blow plus membership wide open. IMO.

Before someone posts, "this will never happen." Let the devs decide, shall we!

Edited by Kng_Ayumayuma on December 4, 2022 2:46PM
  • SirLeeMinion
    SirLeeMinion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My list:

1) The option to exclude DLC dungeons from the rnd queue.

P.S. I wouldn't sub every month, but would sub far more often.
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Siege bag for Cyrodiil
    2. Furniture bag (my inventory gets too full every time while trying to decorate a house)
    3. A way to change the hair color
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Removing the crate system and putting items for direct sale, without RNG and layers of currency.
    2. A furnishing bag.

• Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A pay-as-you-go subscription that only runs down when you're actually logged in.

The main thing which puts me off subscribing is I never know how much free time I'll have over the next 30 days or how much of it I'll spend playing ESO, so I can easily end up paying for time I barely get to use. If I could buy subscription time and then only use it up when I'm actually using it I'd subscribe a lot more often.

Of course it wouldn't be 720 hours for £9.99, maybe more like 50 hours for £9.99, which works out to about 1.5 hours a day over 30 days, so if you play a lot it would still be better to get a conventional subscription, but for people with limited and (most importantly) unpredictable free time this would be better.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • LesserCircle
    LesserCircle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Nothing, unless they make the game sub to play again
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    A pay-as-you-go subscription that only runs down when you're actually logged in.

The main thing which puts me off subscribing is I never know how much free time I'll have over the next 30 days or how much of it I'll spend playing ESO, so I can easily end up paying for time I barely get to use. If I could buy subscription time and then only use it up when I'm actually using it I'd subscribe a lot more often.

Of course it wouldn't be 720 hours for £9.99, maybe more like 50 hours for £9.99, which works out to about 1.5 hours a day over 30 days, so if you play a lot it would still be better to get a conventional subscription, but for people with limited and (most importantly) unpredictable free time this would be better.

I was going to say, ‘I’d need to play for more than an average of five minutes a day’ but I like what @Danikat said better, so second this. Real life holiday prep work is going to take precedence over ESO. So is travel. So is spending time with my family. I’m not paying for a month of ESO+ when I can only use it for maybe two weeks of that.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paid for years. Stopped paying because I don't think the studio really values players enough to be earning money from them. They sort of take us for granted. If that changes, I would feel a lot better about paying them money.
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus