Housing plots (like a farm) with buildings/houses that can be repositioned.

Pixiepumpkin
Pixiepumpkin
✭✭✭✭✭
I would like a nice farm type plot with stables, a house, some kind of work shed building (similar to the open forge in daggerfall), with nice scenery like a crystal blue river running by, a waterfall, even a reasonable sized pond with a fishing dock. Some green grass, trees, a hive with bumblebees and butterflies flying around trees.

The idea would be essentially an empty plot, but it would come with a house, stables, and a couple other buildings that could be picked up and moved like furniture. I imagine the house interior could still be instanced. Obviously themed with the zone and the race who dwell mostly in that zone.

The plot areas could be predetermined, but allow the player to move any given building to a different plot to change things up.

I know Tamriel is a war torn, pretty ugly messed up place, but a home like this would work easily in Auridon, Summerset, or any of the green zones. Of course the same idea could be applied to the desert, lava areas etc but those areas might not have pretty blue water or waterfalls, instead lava streams and lava flows.
"𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
PC/NA
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is my dream house. Oddly enough, the Fell's Run town in Rivenspire is perfect for an ESO homestead but there's already a home there, Ravenhurst.
    PC NA