Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

poor performance

mook-eb16_ESO
mook-eb16_ESO
✭✭✭✭
Get kicked from cyro, then can't login because the client says my char is logged in already, then can get login but get kicked from lobby error 334. Nothing new just consistently poor performance of this game. I suspect will get all this fault finding lalala open your ports etc. How about zos fix there game before there's a mass exodus. I mean feel its getting to that point where there isn't enough players to play the game. I payed for eso + a month or so back and just sat in group finder queues for 30+ minutes waiting for a group seems near impossible to find any one to do some content. I have asked in zone for an hour, then log off bored cancelled eso+ because its not worth it if you cant do the content.. And from what I have read about the new US server it hasn't really fixed performance issues. What a sorry state of affairs.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on January 11, 2023 3:42PM
  • Kng_Ayumayuma
    Kng_Ayumayuma
    ✭✭✭
    Get kicked from cyro, then can't login because the client says my char is logged in already, then can get login but get kicked from lobby error 334. Nothing new just consistently poor performance of this game. I suspect will get all this fault finding lalala open your ports etc. How about zos fix there game before there's a mass exodus. I mean feel its getting to that point where there isn't enough players to play the game. I payed for eso + a month or so back and just sat in group finder queues for 30+ minutes waiting for a group seems near impossible to find any one to do some content. I have asked in zone for an hour, then log off bored cancelled eso+ because its not worth it if you cant do the content.. And from what I have read about the new US server it hasn't really fixed performance issues. What a sorry state of affairs.

Whats the state of you internet connection? (I really hate when someone tells me they aren't having problems. What difference does that make to me?) But I'm not having problems. So couldn't it be your ISP or something between you and ESO?

Edited by Kng_Ayumayuma on December 2, 2022 8:44PM
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the queue has always been finnicky lol

i swear at least the first year of the game the queue didnt work at all, but then they fixed it so it worked well

i think the best performance of the queue was when we could "multi-role" and select multiple roles for the character (yeah yeah i know, people complained about fake tanks/healers back then too, literally nothing has changed with that lol)

other performance, i havent really noticed any really major issues, the only time i even notice lag at all is when im in cyro during big fights (usually only in grey host is where i experience this)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • TragedyOA
    TragedyOA
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just logged in and queued for battlegrounds and got booted from the server. :(
  • SimonThesis
    SimonThesis
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I frequently experience this as well even on a new computer. It frequently happens at battles with more than 30 players. You get kicked you have to try relogging 3 times and then you get dropped back at the gate. This bug has been around for years and hasn't been fixed.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I frequently experience this as well even on a new computer. It frequently happens at battles with more than 30 players. You get kicked you have to try relogging 3 times and then you get dropped back at the gate. This bug has been around for years and hasn't been fixed.

Agreed, this has happened many times to many of us. Game crashes when ball groups or the hammer is around, try to get back in, account is already logged in, finally start to log in, and lost lobby connection.

It’s not our computers or internet connection…. we do much more graphics and computational intensive things with zero performance issues. The common denominator is ESO.

The management themselves have stated that they are working on the performance issues, both in software and hardware. So it’s rather annoying when people say it must be something wrong on our end.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • UnabashedlyHonest
    UnabashedlyHonest
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Or if your faction is pop locked you have to re Q to get back into cyrodiil all together.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We recommend the troubleshooting steps found in the link below for Error 334.

ERROR 334 - ERROR CODE - THE ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post