The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Customizing your mouse

theflanagan
I have a Razer Orochi gaming mouse and cannot bind more than one command to the additional 5 buttons. (2 left side, 2 right side and the mouse wheel click) The game sees all of them as one button, binding a single command to all buttons!?!? I have the Razer driver/software installed and it works on every other application just fine. Help!
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have a Logitech G700s and just assign the keys to my mouse buttons i.e 1,2,3,4,5,6 for attacks etc. The Key binding in game doesn't support secondary keys either. But otherwise this works fine for me.
  • arondight
    arondight
    ✭✭
    Moonraker wrote: »
    I have a Logitech G700s and just assign the keys to my mouse buttons i.e 1,2,3,4,5,6 for attacks etc. The Key binding in game doesn't support secondary keys either. But otherwise this works fine for me.

Is the Logitech supported on 10.9?
    I'm asking because my Razer Naga isn't...

• theflanagan
    @Moonraker thank you for the suggestion. I went ahead and did something similar.
    @arondight I am on 10.9.2 and running the latest Razer Synapse 2.0 software drivers and everything is working just fine.
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    arondight wrote: »
    Moonraker wrote: »

Is the Logitech supported on 10.9?
    I'm asking because my Razer Naga isn't...
    I use Steermouse not the Logitech software as I find it rubbish myself and don't need most of what it tries to do.

I have used Steermouse for years now and it works great including setting mouse wheel, wheel side scroll etc. and is supported well too.