The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Official Discussion Thread, "Crown Store Showcase—December 2022"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
5bdq1uob7d1t.jpg
Official Discussion Thread for Article, "Crown Store Showcase—December 2022"

"It’s the month of Evening Star in Tamriel as another year approaches its end, but that doesn’t mean there is any shortage of new and returning goodies coming to the in-game Crown Store this month!"
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on January 3, 2023 1:29PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • Monweel
    Monweel
    ✭✭✭
    Please, bring back New Moon crates next month. January is the last month I will be free and I won't be able to log in the game from February to June. I know I'm just one person and it shouldn't matter but please consider it, I really don't want to miss this crate.
    Edited by Monweel on November 30, 2022 3:59PM
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Clan Mother Tadali house guest! Finally, the wait is over. Thank you ZOS!
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see the Frostcaster motif coming around again since that's the last crown store motif I need. Might be interested in Frostvault Chasm, and definitely the Duo Spider, but not too much beyond that.

As for requests, I'd love to see the Wild Hunt and the Dragonscale crates return. To a lesser extent, also the Frost Atronach crates. And usual, I am requesting that hair dyeing is added in game!
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like the look of the Evergreen style and the Deeproot music box seems nice (have to see it in action though).
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    lots of cute furnishings I'll probably get but I miss seeing more cosmetics like hairstyles and costumes.
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • FluffyBird
    FluffyBird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing I would like except Clan Mother Tadali and I can't justify buying a houseguest rn (unless it's Fennorian).
    But the arms pack prompted me too look up the event armor style and it has similar elements with those Orsinium coats, so looks like I need that. Yay for the week off at the end of the year.

On topic of Orsinium coats, I mean what she's wearing: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Arzakh
    And ZOS, pssst, I would pay in GEMS for this as a costume.
  • Remathilis
    Remathilis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the gloam wolf!!!!
  • StormBlade512
    StormBlade512
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much for bringing back Pantherfang !!
  • SpiritKitten
    SpiritKitten
    ✭✭✭✭
    snow bear mount love it, cute snow wolf pup too
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS please increase the slots for houseguests, or give them their own separate category, there's little point in buying them if we can display only so few of them.
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Monweel wrote: »
    Please, bring back New Moon crates next month. January is the last month I will be free and I won't be able to log in the game from February to June. I know I'm just one person and it shouldn't matter but please consider it, I really don't want to miss this crate.

We will have new crown crates for the end of the year, ever season we get news ones... but they only return the crown crates when no new ones are coming up, as they don't want them to clash
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • poleth1984
    poleth1984
    ✭✭
    no eso plus exclusive this month?
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might get the gloambound weapons this time around, but I'm otherwise very underwhelmed by this month.

Frost Atronach Pets came back, but only the senche cub and pony -- I was hoping for the kagouti calf to complete the kagouti calf collection. A little bummed about that.

As far as returning items I'd like to see in the future, well, I hate to beat a dead guar, but there's still some collectibles I'm looking for.
    -Unacquired Pangrit-

1. Unreleased Pangrit mount that I'm not allowed to talk about

-Unacquired Kagouti-

1. Hearthfire Kagouti

-Unacquired Pony Guar/Guar Calves-

1. Pony Guar
    2. Striated Pony Guar
    3. Frostbane Pony Guar
    4. New Moon Guar Calf

-Unacquired Bantam Guar-

1. Atmoran Bantam Guar
    2. Eerie Violet Bantam Guar
    3. Hot Blooded Bantam Guar

-Kagouti Hatchlings/Calves-

1. Frost Atronach Kagouti Calf

Thank you for your time, and I'll bother you again next month.
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I might get the gloambound weapons this time around, but I'm otherwise very underwhelmed by this month.

Frost Atronach Pets came back, but only the senche cub and pony -- I was hoping for the kagouti calf to complete the kagouti calf collection. A little bummed about that.

As far as returning items I'd like to see in the future, well, I hate to beat a dead guar, but there's still some collectibles I'm looking for.
    -Unacquired Pangrit-

1. Unreleased Pangrit mount that I'm not allowed to talk about

-Unacquired Kagouti-

1. Hearthfire Kagouti

-Unacquired Pony Guar/Guar Calves-

1. Pony Guar
    2. Striated Pony Guar
    3. Frostbane Pony Guar
    4. New Moon Guar Calf

-Unacquired Bantam Guar-

1. Atmoran Bantam Guar
    2. Eerie Violet Bantam Guar
    3. Hot Blooded Bantam Guar

-Kagouti Hatchlings/Calves-

1. Frost Atronach Kagouti Calf

Thank you for your time, and I'll bother you again next month.

That Atmoran bantam guar haunts me. It's the only one I'm missing.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...maybe we wont have the 2 person dwemer mount pulled from us in the last minute this time... :#
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well, looks like my crowns will stay where they are.
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    poleth1984 wrote: »
    no eso plus exclusive this month?

There is ESO+ Exclusive give away this month but it wasn't included in this article. However, there is no new exclusive this month. It's the same as the one added late last month.
    The Painting: Systres Archipelago will be available in the Crown Store FREE, exclusively to ESO Plus Members on all platforms for a limited time, November 21, 2022 to January 5, 2023 at 10am EST.
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI

I add the crown store showcase items on my ESO Calendar(s).
    https://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar/

I recommend filtering the events to only show crown store items and switching view to week from the default agenda view to view the items visually and at a glance. Otherwise, the calendar is crowded.
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Soraka
    Soraka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping to see the festive holiday horse again from last year. I regret not getting it.
  • Monweel
    Monweel
    ✭✭✭
    WiseSky wrote: »

We will have new crown crates for the end of the year, ever season we get news ones... but they only return the crown crates when no new ones are coming up, as they don't want them to clash

I know, we have new ones this month, but I really hope we get to see New Moon next month.
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No post on the Snowglobe House article?

It does seem more expensive this year, for the same thing.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • malistorr
    malistorr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Replace the servers and finish the recode. Fix PVP and bugs like stuck in combat and can't mount.
  • Punitio
    Punitio
    ✭✭✭
    WiseSky wrote: »

I know, we have new ones this month, but I really hope we get to see New Moon next month.

Hi, when is the new crate coming to the store?
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also hope the New Moon crates make a comeback soon!

Also, sometimes items released in creates cycle through the store for Crowns, right? This has happened with costumes and polymorphs at least. Perhaps the Murkmire trap plant furnishings could be available for Crowns for a time? They are rather unique.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the Galen wisp! :smiley:
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes! My Tree Elf loves the leaf wisp!
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo