The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Pale Worm completion?

ShadowWolf44
ShadowWolf44
✭✭✭
I've been scanning the different posts here and I see nothing about being unable to complete the Pale Worm event quest. Now, with the event over, what solution was created? Some people still would like to get their completion- how could this go unaddressed for the entire time... or was it, and I'm just not seeing it?
  • SownRose
    SownRose
    ✭✭✭
    To make matters worse, when players started asking for others not to stand on the spawn point, trolls popped up and camped on it for days! Tried off and on for 3 days to complete this. Very disappointed @BethesdaStudios
    Elewyn Starsong since TES3 Morrowind.
    Old Lady Gamer Girl
    "I'm not a Boomer, I'm GenX. Get it right! We gave you computers,
    Video games & the X games. You're welcome!"
  • APGaming
    APGaming
    ✭✭✭
    This thread needs more attention.

@ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_GinaBruno

Myself, along with many other players, were unable to complete the "Bloody Reunion" quest for the entirety of the event due to this bug. In my case it was on Xbox NA, I'm not sure if it was on other platforms as well.

Are we expected to have this quest incomplete in our journals until the DHoS event returns 2-3 years down the line? My main character has 100% quest completion... until now.

If there is any way for you all to bring the quest back after a fix or something, please do ASAP. Especially if Mel Adrys is going to be a character in the next chapter. If you are unable or have a time frame or any info at any point, please tell us. If you don't plan on fixing it at least say so so we know what to expect. Transparency about the issue is the most important thing here.