The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

tales of tribute noob question

dark_nick
dark_nick
hi,
1) tales of tribute daily can be shared?
2) i'm novice rank but have unlocked all bot players rank (novice/expert/prof) , in terms of xp rewards there are differences? example: win a prof better than win a novice?
3) druid deck clue don't have lorebook progression? bug? better collect and don't use it?
  • WitchyKiki
    WitchyKiki
    ✭✭✭
    1. No, but you can repeat it daily in your other characters.
    2. I am not sure, I honestly don't think there is but I could be wrong. I do recommend you play against the hardest NPC so you can learn new skills and be more prepared for other players.
    3. I haven't completed the clues for this deck, so I can't answer this.

Hope this helps :>
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    for number 2, you do get more "tribute" xp for playing the higher rank npcs, but if your already maxed at tribute rank 8, no, there is no difference

druid deck is pretty OP once you get the hang of it lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 YES you can share the dailies.
    Simply just group and share quests like any other daily quest that you can share.
    I have only managed to do 2 of each of the 2 card game dailies in one IRL day so idk if you can share more, only because I cannot find people who are helpful in the game and actually share their dailies but that day a friend shared me his before he did them.

2 as far as I can tell, it gives no better roister rank reward for the difficulty of the NPC you play.
    Not that they are difficult, the real challenge with them is just backing out of the game so that they re-choose cards and do not choose blue or red so you can patron win then super fast as apart from spamming the maoamer boarder patron, they pretty much never use patrons so don't even play the game, just play the game to set up patron wins and you can win in 4 or less turns.

3 idk what you mean
  • dark_nick
    dark_nick
    hi all and thanks for answering,
    1) on ps5 tales tribute dailies cannot be shared, you can use multiple charachter to get them and advance faster than one who has only 1 character

3) to upgrade the cards you have first find the clues.....clues that can be find on purple/gold reward tales winning matches (never find a clue in the lower reward on ps5)
    each clue EXCEPT druid deck ones will be recorded as lorebook in your collection.
    this was a choice of devs, not bug, so you can use druid deck clues as you wish
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With regard to sharing the dailies, my recollection from the brief time when I was doing the PvP daily is that if I grabbed that daily but didn't turn it in until some other day, I didn't get the opportunity to grab another PvP daily on that other day. If that's how it works, then there would be no point in sharing the PvP daily since you'd still only be able to turn in one per day.

But the PvE daily works differently, which might be due to the fact that there are multiple possible quests as defined by which zones you're asked to visit for the matches. If I grab the PvE daily but wait until the next day to play the matches and turn in the quest, I'm offered the chance to accept a new PvE daily that involves 3 different zones than the previous day's daily. So I would guess that it works like daily crafting writs in that regard, where waiting to turn in an old daily may or may not let you get another daily depending on whether or not the old daily involved the same 3 zones as the new daily would have. I'm not sure how many different versions there are, but presumably you could do all of them in a single day if you could get other players to share each of them with you.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!