The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[SOLVED] HUGE khajiit !

vsrs_au
vsrs_au
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
This has to be a bug of some kind, or this particular khajiit is exceptionally well-endowed :) When I stood next to her, she towered over me. It was in the Desert Wind Adeptorium, in the room just before the final exit in the main quest that takes you into it. I guess those Desert Wind Adepts breed large, he he...

Northern-Elsweyr-Desert-Wind-Adeptorium-21.jpg
Edited by vsrs_au on November 26, 2022 8:45PM
PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • FluffyBird
    FluffyBird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pahmar-raht
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There are quite a few between northern and southern Elsweyr, I always remember the one in Rimmen near the crafting stations, but they're all over.
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lol, this is no bug. It's one of the furstocks or breeds of Khajiit. Pahmar-Raht or Pahmar to be exact. You can see more of them in Northern and Southern Elsweyr.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol, this is no bug. It's one of the furstocks or breeds of Khajiit. Pahmar-Raht or Pahmar to be exact. You can see more of them in Northern and Southern Elsweyr.
    Fair enough, I made an honest mistake. Now I feel like an idiot :(
    Edited by vsrs_au on November 26, 2022 10:47PM
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390