The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Do you want new combat addition in 2023

FeedbackOnly
FeedbackOnly
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
New skill line, next weapon...etc

Just ways to customize your class or character you are already using in combat
Edited by FeedbackOnly on November 27, 2022 7:56PM

Do you want new combat addition in 2023 66 votes

Yes
80% 53 votes
No
15% 10 votes
Other
4% 3 votes
  • Triplesixtyson
    Triplesixtyson
    ✭✭✭
    New skill line please.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chapters are sold for cash instead of included in ESO+ as a DLC on the strength of that new feature.

$40 Morrowind (New Class/Battlegrounds)
    $30 Summerset (Jewelrycrafting/Psijic Order)
    $40 Elsweyr (New Class)
    $40 Greymoor (Antiquities)
    $40 Blackwood (Companions)
    $40 High Isle (Tales of Tribute)

I didn't buy High Isle at full price because I didn't think Tales of Tribute was worth $40 to me. I bought it for $20 during the event sale.

I did pre-order Morrowind, Summerset, Elsweyr, and Blackwood because I thought their new features were worth the asking price.

So yeah, it's going to take a new class or a major update to core game play like Companions to get me to spend $40 on a pre-order.
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anything listed would be awesome. I've been playing a while and don't think I'd enjoy grinding a brand new guild skill line though... So I'll cast my vote in favor of a new weapon.
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    All would be good really, at this point I've personally seen no real incentive to buy or preorder anything since Elsweyr.
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes. Very much yes.
    Whatever they do next year, it needs to be something impactful, new and exciting.
    The game is stagnating.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Class so I can have 3 more character slots.
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I want the approach to balancing to change before there’s more things to balance. Everyone’s tired of the meta swings.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • mmtaniac
    mmtaniac
    ✭✭✭✭
    New skill tree like psijic, fighter's guild or mage. I want new options to customize class i like not new class that i don't care or play week and return to main. And return templar some power we need it.
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    mmtaniac wrote: »
    New skill tree like psijic, fighter's guild or mage. I want new options to customize class i like not new class that i don't care or play week and return to main. And return templar some power we need it.

Going to steal this
    Edited by FeedbackOnly on November 27, 2022 7:55PM
  • Foxtrot39
    Foxtrot39
    ✭✭✭✭
    More up for a new guild/weapon skill line as some said like spellsword, polearms and whatnot

New class im not really sure what could be added and then its will be another massive swing balance of nerf/buff and total skill rework yet again
    Edited by Foxtrot39 on November 27, 2022 8:35PM
  • Amerises
    Amerises
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes. But not anything from the dev team. Let the player base create it. ZoS ruins everything, lol.
  • MindOfTheSwarm
    MindOfTheSwarm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve said for months that Destructions Staff needs splitting up into three seperate lines with their own niche play style. This would be a start. As for new skills, yes I’m down but the old stuff needs to be revitalised.
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It should be combat based next year going by the pattern:

Combat: Morrowind (New Class/Battlegrounds)
    System/Combat: Summerset (Jewelrycrafting/Psijic Order)
    Combat: Elsweyr (New Class)
    System: Greymoor (Antiquities)
    Combat: Blackwood (Companions) - Yes Companions are combat, you just don't control them directly
    System: High Isle (Tales of Tribute)
    Combat: ???????
    Edited by James-Wayne on November 28, 2022 11:19AM
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A new weapon would be nice. Something staff focused so ZOS doesn't have to make 100+ new models which I am imagining they're dreading to do.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vevvev wrote: »
    A new weapon would be nice. Something staff focused so ZOS doesn't have to make 100+ new models which I am imagining they're dreading to do.

Alteration Staff skill line for the win!
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would prefer a fix of the outstanding combat bugs and for barswap and skills to actually work in cyrodil
    PCNA
    PCEU