The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to reach the maximum rapport of "Amber"?

AvalonRanger
AvalonRanger
✭✭✭✭✭
How to reach the maximum rapport of "Amber"?
It is almost impossible for me. :/
My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • Hoghorn
    Hoghorn
    ✭✭✭
    here's what uesp has to say https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Ember
  • joergino
    joergino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just do the High Isles delve quest every day and then her individual quests when they become available. Both things give you a significant amount of rapport.
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saved her thin and tall cat friend who has something lung disease from bad guys.
    And bring Amber to the thug community, because she love those place.

But, couldn't exceed 80% of rapport.... (/*_*\) .
    My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
    I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
    But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
    By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
    Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ember is by far the easiest companion to max rapport because she has 3 dailies that give +125 rapport (mages guild, high isle delve daily, and thieves guild heist)

so it takes like 2-3 days tops to get her to the next companion quest which gives +500 which lands you like 2-3 days of dailies away from the next companion quest
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014