The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

False floor in Stone Eagle Aerie (PC/NA)

AlwaysCuteCat
AlwaysCuteCat
Soul Shriven
I recently acquired "Stone Eagle Aerie" in Markarth, and there were a couple of things I wanted to do. Starting by building a blackreach terrarium in the outside left area, a market place in the right side are, and lastly a training room in the far right side area. That's where the trouble started.

I noticed in that far right side room in the outside part of the house the floor is false. In other words; it prevents me from casting ground abilities (like wall of elements, barbed trap and blazing spear) making completely impossible to build this as a training room with target dummies.

After noticing that I tried switching characters and it was the same with my warden abilities. I texted a friend to come and check, and he said the same. In that area he couldn't cast ground abilities. He tried with "Grand Healing" and "Mystic Orb" and was unable to cast grand healing, and the mystic orb suddenly got sucked into the floor disappearing.

I walked around the house spamming blazing spear and checking which other areas had the same issue. I identified two; the mentioned room, and the bridge right before the room. I was able to cast blazing spear in the stairs that lead to the bridge, and the stairs that go from the bridge to the room.

I will drop some pictures here to show where the area I mean is

c8a45finyab8.jpg

yxlmo6xxd8sw.jpg

pmimvvzemitf.jpg

bpys399nfz1a.png

pbr4vsxaedj3.png

My guess is this is not something hard to fix. I just hope this does not fall into the cabinet of forgotten.

i have seen that kushalit sanctuary has received some fixes over time, meaning that this will not be the first time that a house receive some "repairs"

It has been a while since the house arrived on the live server. This is the second time it has been listed in the crown store :s