The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How many people could fit in a silt strider?

brylars
brylars
✭✭✭
Just have been wondering how much room was actually in their shells for passengers. I have seen several renditions, but nothing really clear. One passenger? Six? Twelve?
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Might depend on the size of the strider but other wise I’m not sure. Can go to Morrowind snd guesstimate based on the size of the seating area. I think I remember it being larger than it actually is.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Based on the original Morrowind artwork and ingame models, I think it is 6 to 12. Depends on Sitting vs. Standing and how much Baggage or Cargo.

The Silt Riders in this game seem to be the same size as they are in the original game, but I have not gotten a good look at the "saddle" in this game.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "We make special trip just for you. Same low price."
  • endgamesmug
    endgamesmug
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe im just weird, but those silt strider port services in vvardenfell, wouldnt it be cool if they had the option that they had in gta where you could watch the journey and some words from the driver 😆
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have been wanting a way to be able to enjoy the view of the coast rolling by since Morrowind.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    All of Tamriel if you pack it like a New Delhi local.
  • HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the image of someone cutting one open and cramming people inside like a clown car.

“And I thought they smelled bad on the outside!”