Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

One of my Chars cannot do light or heavy attacks anymore since days

Salogwyn
Salogwyn
Soul Shriven
My magsourc is severly buggy as its not possible to do any light or heavy attacks anymore. I ask several times for support but did not get an answer yet. Does someone has the same problem?
Don´t know what I can do, I tried to change weapons but nothing change.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on November 22, 2022 12:17AM
  • wookiefriseur
    wookiefriseur
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hard to say, don't have any problems on my sorcs.

Some clarification might be required.
    1. Did you rebind your light attack key?
    2. Are you using custom mouse bind loadouts for ESO (like Logitech or Razer)?
    3. Does it happen with only that 1 char?
    4. Are you using skill bar transformations like Werewolf?
    5. Does it happen all the time or only with specific targets?
    6. Have you tried hitting the target or air with your fists? (ingame)
    7. Are you using an AddOn that watches and manages light attack rotations?
  • CrashTest
    CrashTest
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had this same problem on my magsorc when tryharding the parse dummy the other day. I fixed it by removing all my skills then reslotting them.

This patch is so buggy.
  • Salogwyn
    Salogwyn
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you for your thoughts. I have another sorc who has no problems with attacks. I really don´t understand where this problem could come from. 😒
    Hard to say, don't have any problems on my sorcs.

Some clarification might be required.
    1. Did you rebind your light attack key? No, I checked it and attack is bound correctly
    2. Are you using custom mouse bind loadouts for ESO (like Logitech or Razer)? No
    3. Does it happen with only that 1 char? Yes, only this one Char
    4. Are you using skill bar transformations like Werewolf? No
    5. Does it happen all the time or only with specific targets? All the times
    6. Have you tried hitting the target or air with your fists? (ingame) Not yet, I will try that out
    7. Are you using an AddOn that watches and manages light attack rotations? No, I have all the same add ons for all Chars

Edit: I tried to box Drel Tandel with my fists 😅, but its not working. Hands are doing nothing.
    Edited by Salogwyn on November 7, 2022 4:32PM
  • Salogwyn
    Salogwyn
    Soul Shriven
    Oh, ok, I will try that. Thank you.
    CrashTest wrote: »
    I had this same problem on my magsorc when tryharding the parse dummy the other day. I fixed it by removing all my skills then reslotting them.

This patch is so buggy. this is unfortunately so true!

Edited by Salogwyn on November 7, 2022 4:35PM
  • Salogwyn
    Salogwyn
    Soul Shriven
    OMG my MagSourc is working again. I peeled away everything and now it´s all working again. Thank you so much for this advice. 😄🙏
    CrashTest wrote: »

This patch is so buggy.

Edited by Salogwyn on November 7, 2022 4:45PM
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It can be caused by Overload not untoggling properly, and I’ve heard it can be caused by a sorc near you even if you don’t have the skill unlocked or slotted yourself.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for the update that removing and re-slotting skills has fixed the issue. With the issue now resolved, we are going to close this thread from further comments.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.