Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Continually timing out with "an unknown error"

Korin12
Korin12
Soul Shriven
As detailed as I can be:
Ok, I have repaired the download/client. I let it through my firewall. I cannot play the game correctly. I am able to log in just fine. I am able to get to character screen in a timely manner. I hit play and it goes through everything and to the loading screen quickly. The loading screen takes a short/reasonable amount of time. I get into my character, and he will not respond to my key presses. I click the draw weapon. It takes about 15 seconds. After that almost nothing registers. If I let it sit for a very long time it will kick me out and say "an unknown error has occurred." Normally, I have to force quite it to get the server to respond. I can run around as much as I want, but group mates say my group arrow/character does not move and npc's and abilities do not respond. I would just say this is server issues, but none of my guildmates/groupmates/maramate are having the same issue. I also am in university housing, but since it was not doing this from 5 am-1 pm this morning, I do not think the university internet/security is to blame (also, I am able to watch a hulu show, so the bandwidth is most likely not the direct problem). Please! I have exhausted every known solution that I have! someone respond with something useful.
(oh yes, I have also tried running as administrator and in compatibility mode.)