The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What decks would you like to see in the future?

FelisCatus
FelisCatus
✭✭✭✭
Include, patron power, patron name, colour of deck and cards you'd like to see.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patron: Sheogorath

Patron Power:
    Unfavored - Laughs at you
    Neutral - Laughs at your opponent
    Favored - Removes one of your opponents cards and gives it to you

Deck Color: Grey

Cards:
    Uncle Sheo's Favor - Removes 2 prestige from your opponent and gives them to you
    Choose Carefully - Gives choice of replacing one card with a random card from the Tavern of Sheogorath's choosing
    High Trickery - Random effects that can affect either player, i.e. gives one player's coins to their opponent
    Edited by SilverBride on November 18, 2022 2:00AM
    PCNA
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Speaker Terenus

Unfavored: 2 Gold - The opponent discards a card
    Neutral: 4 Gold - Remove a card in the opponents cool down pile from the game
    Favored: 6 Gold - Add a card in the opponents cool down pile to your deck

All contract deck

Card 1: Remove an opponents active agent from the game
    Card 2: Agent: Discard an opponents active agent. +1 gold.
    Card 3: Opponent discards a card. Combo 2: Opponent discards a card
    Card 4: Remove a card in the opponents cool down pile from the game. Combo 2: Remove a card in the opponents cool down pile from the game
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speaker Terenus

All contract deck

Card 4: Remove a card in the opponents cool down pile from the game. Combo 2: Remove a card in the opponents cool down pile from the game

This deck would be more annoying to play with than rajin and that’s saying alot
  • WitchyKiki
    WitchyKiki
    ✭✭✭
    Speaker Terenus

All contract deck

Oooo i love this. That last patron should be like 7coins to flip favored tho. Amazing idea. Imagine the rage lol
  • raguvy
    raguvy

Patron Power:

Cards:
    Uncle Sheo's Favor - Removes 2 prestige from your opponent and gives them to you
    Choose Carefully - Gives choice of replacing one card with a random card from the Tavern of Sheogorath's choosing
    High Trickery - Random effects that can affect either player, i.e. gives one player's coins to their opponent

ooof XD would be lots of fun but diabolical
  • Cryptor
    Cryptor
    ✭✭✭
    I would very much like to see more patrons that have multiple options as far as effects, like Ansei Frandar (green). Cards that bring other cards from discard pile back into the game. "Enchanted Item" cards that work like world enchantments and apply an effect to both players and all cards. Cards that allow you to steal agents from opposing player.

More importantly, I would first like to see a revision of Sorcerer-King, Duke of Crows and Grandmaster Delmene patron abilities. These three patrons have abilities which under certain conditions can break the game.
    Casually Xbox Guild: Discord Server - Recruiting Thread - Guild Website - My information: Instagram - Twitch Stream - Youtube Channel - Discord Server - Xbox GT: OGCryptor - Mastodon Profile
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    raguvy wrote: »

Patron Power:

Cards:

ooof XD would be lots of fun but diabolical

That's Sheogorath for you!
    PCNA
  • FelisCatus
    FelisCatus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Imagine a card or a patron power that clears the board of all agents. Kinda like the Psijic patron but on sterroids. Dagon could work for that as he's about destruction. Something like the board clearing from hearthstone.
  • Lunatearz
    Lunatearz
    ✭✭
    a deck that allows me to concede without a time penalty and a deck that won't takes my points when i dc from a bug oh and a deck that makes winning or losing points more equal despite the rank.
    while I'm at it.. a deck that allows you to mark a deck that your opponent can't choose

thnx in advance from most of the community that plays ToT ranked
  • Lunatearz
    Lunatearz
    ✭✭
    WitchyKiki wrote: »
    Speaker Terenus

All contract deck

Oooo i love this. That last patron should be like 7coins to flip favored tho. Amazing idea. Imagine the rage lol

imagine the rage when you receive bewildered cards lol
  • Heartrage
    Heartrage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patron effect:
    Unfavored: pay x gold and get x-2 power for a minimum of 1. Becomes favored when activated.
    Neutral: pay 1 gold to generate 1 power.
    Favored: pay x gold and get x-1 power for a minimum of 1.

x is the number of times that the patron has been activated. The exact powers and gold cost would have to be determined, but the principle is that the more it’s flipped, the stronger it gets and the harder it is to activate.
  • Morimizo
    Morimizo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patron: Dibella

Color: Pink.

Patron power: Bedazzling Charm; Unfavored, Cost, 1 Prestige, Flips one opponent's played agent's effects to you.
    Netural, 1 Prestige, same as Unfavored.
    Favored, 2 prestige, flips two played agent's effects to you.

The cards will feature transferring effects that your opponent plays to you, making them seem smitten and willing to give some or all of their gold and power up for your benefit. For instance, the starter card will snag one gold from the opponent's next draw, rather than provide one.