Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Paypal buy now pay later

ozm8ey
ozm8ey
✭✭✭
Hey when I went to purchase crowns using paypal it gave me an option to buy now and pay later in instalments of 4 payments. If I do the paypal buy now pay later do I get the crowns strait away?
  • Aggrovious
    Aggrovious
    ✭✭✭
    Yes because it is your means to satify the trade. You just pay more in the end. Never worth it.
    If you are asking for another PVP nerf, ask yourself if you are comfortable making hasty decisions that affect PVE way more, while having little effect on PVP.
    RIP Vampires. RIP Plaguebreak. RIP Necromancer's Harmony.
  • ozm8ey
    ozm8ey
    ✭✭✭
    Maul_Rat wrote: »
    Yes because it is your means to satify the trade. You just pay more in the end. Never worth it.

You don't pay more unless you don't pay it all on time but even that has a cap. Its the same with afterpay. From what I know they make the money from the companies not the buyers. I tried it anyway and seems I got the items strait away.