The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[SOLVED] ESO support ticket - what category covers CP allocation not working properly?

vsrs_au
vsrs_au
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I updated ESO just now after months of not playing, then logged in just to check everything was running OK, and I found that, although I'm at CP776, I have only 150 CP in warfare tree, and 0 in the other 2 trees. The problem is, none of the ESO support ticket categories cover this. I went to the support page, selected technical | windows, and it shows the following categories:

- I can't launch the game
- My game is crashing / freezing
- I have a download issue
- I can't install / patch
- I have performance issues
- I have connectivity issues
- I have issues with my game disc
- I am getting an error code

None of these cover problems with CP. Tips, anyone?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on November 16, 2022 7:17PM
PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • Carcamongus
    Carcamongus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As someone who's had some trouble figuring out the correct path, I'd say there should be a support category for being unable to figure out support categories.

Technical seems to be about issues with the game malfunctioning. I'd suggest Feedback/Bug > Windows > Gameplay.
    Imperial DK and Necro tank. PC/NA
    "Nothing is so bad that it can't get any worse." (Brazilian saying)
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Never mind, it looks like 150 CP somehow got unallocated in the warfare tree, so I had a bit of CP maintenance to do. It's all good now. I think there was a forum thread about it several months ago, actually.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thanks for the update regarding the CP allocation. With the issue resolved, this thread will now be closed going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.