The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PS Console - Anyone else locked out of Gray Host since Update 36?

Four_Fingers
Four_Fingers
✭✭✭✭✭
Even though my GH campaign is locked AD, I can't log AD characters in even though it says it is locked to AD.
This is on PS console.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on December 8, 2022 8:14PM
  • Four_Fingers
    Four_Fingers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK found my problem.
    I went through all my characters one by one and found one old EP character that the update glitched into GH, It had padlocks on everything so that was the clue it was glitched.
    That character I abandoned the campaign and all was fixed.
    So check all characters, even if you haven't played them in years. lol
    Edited by Four_Fingers on November 15, 2022 10:21PM
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great you found the solution. Even better that you shared it with us! Big thanks!
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Big thanks!

Ha! I thought that said "Big Snacks!" at first. And I thought that was a kind gesture in return for the info.
    But then my eyes focused properly.

To be fair, I'm always hungry when I first wake up.
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • Four_Fingers
      Four_Fingers
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I was lucky only had one character glitched and it cost me 100K ap to abandon that campaign.
      Some of my guildies had to pay over a million ap to abandon several characters.
      A costly bug which I don't think has even been acknowledged.
    • ZOS_Bill
      ZOS_Bill
      admin
      With the OP issue now resolved, this thread is being closed going forward.

For other players, you may be getting a campaign locked message for Gray Host. This is caused by having multiple characters from different alliances assigned to Gray Host. Our FAQ below goes over how to enter this campaign.

Why is a Campaign locked for some of my characters?
      The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
      Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
      Staff Post
    This discussion has been closed.