The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tavern and Tales Art Contest not for all?

Muriel_La_Strega
Hi all. I was reading about Tavern and Tales Art Contest, but at second point of official rules i see this "2. ELIGIBILITY
All participants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, must possess a valid form of identification and be a legal resident of (i) one of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) excluding the territories, military installations and commonwealths (ii) Canada (iii) UK, France, Germany, Austria, Poland, Spain, Belgium, Sweden, Switzerland, Norway, Netherlands, Luxembourg (iv) Australia, New Zealand; (v) Japan or (vi) Argentina, Peru, Mexico." Why there's not Italy?? We are part of EU (Switzerland is not for example); we spend a lot of money in this game as other people from other countries do, so can, someone explain me why we can't take part in this contest? Thank you for answer...