The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

RNG

USarmydrew09
USarmydrew09
✭✭✭
I have posted this in other groups and I will post it here as well I am on the playstation Four. my purple plan RNG is broken. Has been since I pretty much bought this game. I have been playing Since day one and I've had the same issue I have tried to reach for help but nobody has helped me. I can go weeks or up to a month without finding a single Purple plan. I will farm public dungeons hours on end with different characters with no luck. Meanwhile I see my friends go in there and find at least one minimum A day. Yesterday someone found 4 this is getting really stupid and the fact that nobody has helped me In the past 8 years is really getting on my nerves. I would quit the game but as much time and money as I put into it I have hope that they would have fixed this maybe on the 3rd month of the game release but nothing so far.