The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

House links bugged

El_th
El_th
✭✭
Several people, myself included, found out that house links are no longer generated properly.

For some reason, they now go with * before @ID, and clicking on the link does not teleport to the person's house but pops a message 'Character not found'.
I tried it on my own house and three more people also tried creating links to their houses, we all faced the same issue.

I am not sure whether this is a bug or a feature but since I was just about to update my guild's message with these links it would be great to know if they are truly broken at the moment.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the report! We'll work on getting this fixed, but in the meantime as a temporary workaround, you can try disabling the profanity filter if you have that enabled.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Squall8882
    Squall8882
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno there's a bug as well on platforms that cause blazing spear to show up as "invalid location" as the character glitches out.
  • Squall8882
    Squall8882
    ✭✭
    You're unable to make an area for a character to parse on in the houses because of this