Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Forum Top - Up & Down movement

DreamyLu
DreamyLu
✭✭✭✭✭
I must admit that I have it hard with the heading that continuously goes up and down in the forum, at times even causing auto-scroll of the page. Even if I try my best to ignore it, at each refreshing, and/or new page and/or scroll down, I have this up and down movement of the top and I very much dislike it.

Therefore my question: Is this a set up I can turn off somewhere? Or is it intended design? If it is intended design, any chance that it could be replaced by a fixed heading?

Thank you
I'm out of my mind, feel free to leave a message... PC/NA
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's intentional, and was introduced months ago. Forum users gave feedback to ZOS about it, requesting it be removed, and the answer was: no. I agree that it's a very annoying feature.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It bothers my eyes quite a bit.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is annoying and bad design. Especially for us laptop users.
    PCNA
    PCEU