Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Are there any more buffs to Damage over time.

Captain_Devildog
Captain_Devildog
✭✭✭✭
I'm looking for sources that increase my dot damage like the ones here, does anyone know any modifiers that will do it like these ones?

Increases your damage done with damage over time.

_______Sets______
Deadly strike: 15% damage

______class______
Necromancer passive: 10% damage

______champion points____
Thaumaturge: 6% damage
Edited by ZOS_Icy on November 13, 2022 6:01PM
  • Thecompton73
    Thecompton73
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Besides major and minor berserk I believe those are all the buffs that apply universally to dots. Then there are some that apply to certain types of dots such as deadly aim CP star for single target sticky dots or Biting Aura for AOE dot skills.
    Some sets will buffs certain types of dots such as Swamp raider buffs quite a few poison DOT abilities (not sure if there are disease dots but it would work on them too).
    Some of the Arena/trail weapons also buff certain types of Dots. Cruel flurry from Maelstrom adds a whopping 1690 sd/wd to any single target dot used with 4 seconds after dealing damage with flurry. Crushing Wall adds 1250 damage to each tick of wall of elements. Stinging Slashes from DSA adds 1635 damage to each tick of twin slashes.
    Edited by Thecompton73 on November 13, 2022 4:13AM
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Players Helping Players section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post