The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Newcomer Intros? I think so.

DrAmoveo
DrAmoveo
Hey guys!, i just thought that this community could benefit from an introduction page for newcomers like myself! I guess I'll start!

I'm DrAmoveo (it's pronounced Doctor ah-moe-Vay-oh)
I'm not a total hardcore player, cause i work a pretty demanding job, however I am super competitive and most don't like me for it. I don't like being second best at anything, i go for gold and hate to lose. I can be a bit immature, especially at losing, but hey if you say you aren't at times too you're lying to yourself! lol.

I hope that the ESO Community will thrive cause i love Elder Scrolls and i hope that we all get along and play (as much as needed) nicely.......just not too nice =)

And remember boys and girls, an apple a day...wont save you if I'm coming after you!
DrAmoveo_zps97ad891e.jpg