The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Emote Request

Silent_Josh
Silent_Josh
Soul Shriven
I don't know if this is the correct venue, but I would like to request an emote/costume for game use. I just lost a good friend of mine in ESO. His passing was very sudden. I would like to hold an in game memorial for him but cannot find an appropriate emote. I would like to suggest that an emote be created for all that would simply be walking with a candle lit. It would be nice if there was a simple garment to go with it like a robe that could be died for personalization. Thanks for taking the time to read.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm sorry for your loss.

You can try using treasure hunter personality, you can walk with a torch with it. As for the robe the soul shriven style has something that's plain and simple, and you can also try moth priest robes.

Unfortunately both the personality and the moth priest costume aren't in the store at the moment, but you can get the soul shriven style, either have someone craft this robe for you, or complete Cadwell's Silver.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU