The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Please Don't Forget About the Chaurus Pet

YandereGirlfriend
YandereGirlfriend
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Basically the title - the Chaurus pet came around once for the launch of one of the Greymoor patches. Sadly, however, it has never made a reappearance on the Crown Store.

I'm sure that I'm not the only one who would like the opportunity to acquire one of these cuddly little duders for their Necromancer, hehe. A Chaurus would also make a VERY COOL mount - just sayin!
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to have recolours of it. The teacup one is adorable and I love him very much.

The dungeon dlcs mounts and pets are quite annoying with how if you miss one they are unlikely to return again. I think on rare occasions one has appeared in a crate but most are never seen again. To make it worse, they don't even have a cooldown on the store when they will be removed, they just disappear when the next dungeons come. Which many might not be aware of so suddenly the mount/pet they had planned to get is just gone. Happened to me once and I'm still salty about missing my durzogs. Yes, more durzogs has been released since then but I don't like the colours.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure that I'm not the only one who would like the opportunity to acquire one of these cuddly little duders for their Necromancer, hehe. A Chaurus would also make a VERY COOL mount - just sayin!

I'm afraid I still have traumatic flashbacks to TES 5, where Chaurus were absolutely TERRIFYING, so I may have a hard time seeing them as "cuddly little duders". :D But heck, I will acknowledge that they really should bring the pet back, and maybe have some recolors too, as they are a unique insect...thing....
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolf_Eye wrote: »

I'm afraid I still have traumatic flashbacks to TES 5, where Chaurus were absolutely TERRIFYING, so I may have a hard time seeing them as "cuddly little duders". :D But heck, I will acknowledge that they really should bring the pet back, and maybe have some recolors too, as they are a unique insect...thing....

Just look into those luminescent eyes and hear that loving chittering and clicking, and tell me he's not a little cuddlebug. :*vsAuJFJ.png
    Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on November 10, 2022 8:45PM
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!