The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Rare Fish Tracker not working properly?

subarctic
subarctic
✭✭✭✭
The addon description says that it shows in a window the rare fish you have not yet caught in a zone, but I can see only a small window that shows zone, type of water and one type of fish. How can one get the window to show info about all the uncaught fish types in a zone?
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on November 8, 2022 4:31AM
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you might have to change some of the addon settings

the window it shows for me shows all 12 achievement fish for the zone divided by water type and then highlights the ones i have caught
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • subarctic
    subarctic
    ✭✭✭✭
    It’s only on Bleakrock Island the info is missing :):)
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    subarctic wrote: »

The info isn’t missing if you see one fish.

Bleakrock Angler has only one fish to catch - Inner Sea Scalyfin.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »

The info isn’t missing if you see one fish.

Bleakrock Angler has only one fish to catch - Inner Sea Scalyfin.

this, there are many zones which dont have the full 12 fish (mostly starter zones and artaeum come to mind)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • subarctic
    subarctic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, understood that once I entered another zone. Now I only got to figure out how to customize the combat reticle addon because the addon is not listed in Settings/Addons after activating it in ADD-ONS :):)
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Bal Foyen
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • ZOS_Hadeostry
      Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
      Staff Post