Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Actual Maormer Skin?

TheMasterMeme
TheMasterMeme
✭✭✭
With the presence of Maormer in the Systres Archipelago it makes me wish we had a skin or something that can actually mimic the appeareance of a Maormer. I know we already have the "Maormer Fish" skin from the Psijic Crates but it is clearly not the same as an actual Maormer. Or at the very least give us a Maormer polymorph.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to have a Maormer character.

As much as I'm pretty TES-purist, Maormer is probably the only race addition that would be appropriate and workable in game. I'd love if we could actually play a legit Maormer character.

As it, I'm throwing Arctic Rime on a Dunmer and trying to see if it looks okay.
    ZSZ9pwl.png

Still would like him to be taller, with the proper skin tone (and no sparkles), and of course the finned ears they added in Summerset, but I think it might be workable. I'm just waiting to make him officially until we get NA back on PTS in January since I want to give him some tats, but I don't know which to use that would look good and not be too washed out by the skin.

Also spears as a weapon style pls.
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think at the very least the adornments should be split into more segments (eyes/ears/etc.) and then give us "earrings" that give the finned ears. I'm happy with how mine looks (bluish dunmer with maormer fish skin... I know lorewise only leviathans have scales but they're cool) but he should be taller and the lack of finned ears bothers me. It'd be a cute adornment on other races too.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
    • CP 2000+
    • Warden Healer - Arcanist Healer - Warden Brittleden - Stamarc - Sorc Tank - Necro Tank - Templar Tank - Arcanist Tank
    • Trials: 9/12 HMs - 3/8 Tris
    • Dungeons: 30/30 HMs - 24/24 Tris
    • All Veterans completed!

View my builds!
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want Maormer characters, too. Even if not the actual race, then just a skin or polymorph like what you suggested. Until we get either of those two, I am left with my closest approximation.

J1yH0Nk.png

GK2iBeK.png

That being said, hopefully we get a Maormer race or more Maormer cosmetics soon!
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • Bindi
    Bindi
    ✭✭
    i just wish i could at least get the maormer fish skin and some fitting cosmetics. 😭 missed out on this stuff but they’re my favorite.
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am currently using the Maormer skin over the Gloomlurker body markings. I mostly like the way the arms look, but I can't do the same to the face without losing my lips and making her look wrinkly. A proper Maormer skin (or body markings to be used with the scales) would be welcomed.