Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

When did this change happen

Auldwulfe
Auldwulfe
✭✭✭✭✭
Went to make some glyphs, and yesterday, just normal..... today, the square ones are now showing the level of glyph they make .....
Was this announced that it would happen, or is this just a new feature?

Auldwulfe
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on November 8, 2022 4:29AM
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, I didn't even notice this! I approve. :)
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • M0ntie
    M0ntie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s great!
    Last major patch.
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Auldwulfe wrote: »
    Went to make some glyphs, and yesterday, just normal..... today, the square ones are now showing the level of glyph they make .....
    Was this announced that it would happen, or is this just a new feature?

Auldwulfe

really now? finally some QoL for making newbie gear for newbies
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hadn't noticed that (I don't think I've made glyphs since the patch) but that's a great change. I could never remember which ones are for which level so I just have to set the other 2 and then click through all of them until I find the right one.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Auldwulfe
    Auldwulfe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    I hadn't noticed that (I don't think I've made glyphs since the patch) but that's a great change. I could never remember which ones are for which level so I just have to set the other 2 and then click through all of them until I find the right one.

I would use an outside enchanting guide off the internet to tell me which I needed .... this is MASSIVELY better, as I am not swapping screens all over.

Auldwulfe
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think i was using addon for this, so i might have to look if i want to continue using it lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • Auldwulfe
    Auldwulfe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On a side note, you have to have already used the runestone, at least once, to unlock what it does, and then it shows the level.
    Prior to that, it is just a question mark -- realized that going from my master crafter to my new guy who has NEVER crafted....LOL

Auldwulfe