Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

House Mornard motif pages drop

Scaletho
Scaletho
✭✭✭✭✭
Please, does anyone getting drops of House Mornard motif pages with Galen Dailies?

So far, after dozens of dailies, I got squat. Is the drop rate bugged? Is it THAT rare?

Thanks any info.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on November 6, 2022 6:16PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if it is delayed like the Syster's Motif that just started dropping in High Isle Dailies.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• notyuu
    notyuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm pretty sure it's not released yet given that these things usually only get added about 2-3 months after the content was initally released
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's not available yet.

It (and the Firesong motif) won't be until probably the next update, if the previous ones are any indication. We don't even have the achievements for either motif yet.

It is different here that this is the first time they've dropped a Q4 DLC that didn't start dropping a motif immediately with the dailies.
  • Scaletho
    Scaletho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks all. I thought the motif's drop was already in place. Let's wait, then.
  • Galiferno
    Galiferno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really disappointed we didn't get this on release. This motif was the only thing I was looking forward to with the expansion, and ZOS couldn't even give us this. Haven't stepped foot back in Galen since day 2 of the patch.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Players Helping Players section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • taugrim
    taugrim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any idea when these will be available?
    PC | NA | CP 2.3k
    • Active: Dark Elf Stamina Templar | Dark Elf Stamina Arcanist | Dark Elf Stamina Necromancer
    • Inactive: Nord Stamina Warden | Orc Stamina Sorceror | Nord Stamina Nightblade | Nord Stamina Dragonknight
    BUILDS ADDONS AUTHORED GUILDS:
    • Ankle Biters | Legends Syndicate (PVP) | Moonlit Shenanigans | Song of Broken Pines (PVP) | Ulfhednar (PVP)
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    taugrim wrote: »
    Any idea when these will be available?

usually the motifs release with about 1-2 patch delay from the original content
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS likes to release motifs well after the content is released so that it drives players back to stale content. Gods forbid they make it possible to farm those motifs while we're progressing content the first time...
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."