Frostvault Chasm disappeared; is this a bug, or is it gone for good?

Stille_desAethers
Stille_desAethers
✭✭✭
I never owned it, but I see that it is no longer on the map, in the list of houses, or available for preview. Is this the case for everyone?
Aus der Engel Ordnungen is a bald, bespectacled, Dunmer vampire with an affection for Dwarven tech. She cannot hear you scream. "For beauty really is nothing but the beginning of terror..."
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't speak about Frostvault Chasm because I have that one and can see it on the map/visit, but I have the same issue with Kushalit Sanctuary: I don't own it and I can't preview it, nor see the house icon on the map in Vvardenfell. I think some houses that were sold for a limited time are not always available for preview, but the icon should show on the map at least...
  • Stille_desAethers
    Stille_desAethers
    ✭✭✭
    interestingly, i am able to see kushalit sanctuary in the list and on the map. perhaps this is a bug, then?
    Aus der Engel Ordnungen is a bald, bespectacled, Dunmer vampire with an affection for Dwarven tech. She cannot hear you scream. "For beauty really is nothing but the beginning of terror..."
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    interestingly, i am able to see kushalit sanctuary in the list and on the map. perhaps this is a bug, then?

Hah, yeah it could very well be.
  • aipex8_ESO
    aipex8_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Houses that are available occasionally won't show on the map when not for sale, but can still be found out in the wild and you can enter and preview. Once you've found it, that icon will remain on your map whether it's for sale currently or not.
  • M_Volsung
    M_Volsung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh dang... I forgot I owned that, I should go check on it.
    "In the Deep Halls, Far from Men;
    Forsaken Red Mountain, Twisted Kin;
    Hail the Mind, Hail the Stone;
    Dwarven Pride, Stronger than Bone"

—Dwemer Inquiries I-III, Thelwe Ghelein
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe frostvault is always available. You may have to travel to it directly to view it
  • Stille_desAethers
    Stille_desAethers
    ✭✭✭
    @aipex8_ESO thank you, i was able to find it "in the wild" and now it registers on my list and map like all of the other homes, purchased or not.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aipex8_ESO wrote: »
    Houses that are available occasionally won't show on the map when not for sale, but can still be found out in the wild and you can enter and preview. Once you've found it, that icon will remain on your map whether it's for sale currently or not.

It worked for Kushalit Sanctuary too, thank you!