Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pets

BMW217
BMW217
Soul Shriven
Hello,
2 questions about pets. Firstly, I preordered the imperial edition so I assumed that i would get the scuttler pet and the mudcrab but neither have shown in my mailbox. Also I was wondering is there a way to make a pet continue to follow you forever and not disappear in combat or when changing areas? It is very annoying to always have to go back to inventory and equip the pet. Thanks!
  • DualBullseye25
    Send a ticket through support in regards to the missing mail and they should be able to quickly address the issue.

I don't believe there is a way to keep the pet out. That is the best of my knowledge in regards to that, someone else might know more.
  • Sötlimpa
    Sötlimpa
    ✭✭
    Pre-order items are meant to be sent out on release day. ZOS have sent out the preorder items to some by mistake. The pets and stuff should go in your mailbox 4/4. Send in a ticket to be sure.

I believe you can slot your pet in the quickslot, make it easier to re-equip the pet.
    "Riding a guar naked through an Argonian temple."
    -Razum-dar