The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sorcerer Lighting Form not increasing Armor?

kaleiwolf
kaleiwolf
I'm seeing my Spell Resistance go up as it should, but no affect in the character pane stats showing an increase in Armor. Is this bugged right now?
  • Gazda
    Gazda
    Just tested it and it works for me.
  • kaleiwolf
    kaleiwolf
    Okay, seems to be working now, though different numbers than before. I'm guessing it was because I was in the PvP zone before. More resistance, but no armor when I was there (not going to test it right now though)
  • ThatHappyCat
    ThatHappyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvP below level 50 is silly. Your stats are boosted to a fixed level, your current stats mean nothing unless it's higher than the boosted stat.
  • Mantiss
    Mantiss
    Yeah in PvP stats and buffs do odd things with how the auto-boost to 50 works. For now I would only trust things in PvE stat wise.