Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Error 201 trying to login PC/NA

UrQuan
UrQuan
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
After freezing and crashing twice this morning while the character select screen was loading in (the graphics hadn't even fully loaded yet, so I wasn't able to select a character or disable addons or anything before it froze either time), I was then able to log in and play. Now, however, every time I try to login I get Error 201 (7:4:182:502) Login failed. I'm getting this on multiple accounts, and my internet connection is fine. Anyone else?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on November 1, 2022 6:19PM
Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Kendric5
    Kendric5
    ✭✭✭
    Same here. can't login to any of my accounts
  • shutterbug0704
    shutterbug0704
    Soul Shriven
    Same here, tried a repair did not work at all. This has been a messy update roll out
  • Munkfist
    Munkfist
    ✭✭✭
    Yup, mix of Error 201 and 108. Patch day!
    @Munkfist PC-NA
    The Devoted Torchbugs
    Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery Guildhall - Feel free to use!
    If your guild needs a crafthall, please feel free to reach out!
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Munkfist wrote: »
    Yup, mix of Error 201 and 108. Patch day!

I had been getting error 201 exclusively, but I just got an error 108 as well... For variety I guess :|
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I couldn't log in the first five times. I tried my husband account got in no problem but when I logged out the login error was there. I went back to my account tried 3 times finally got in. Haven't tried my EU account yet.
  • tindomiel4
    tindomiel4
    ✭✭✭
    I also haven’t gotten to the character screen yet. Bouncing between “unexpected internal error” and “connection lost” instantly. Once got the crash straight to desktop.
  • runa_gate
    runa_gate
    ✭✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    After freezing and crashing twice this morning while the character select screen was loading in (the graphics hadn't even fully loaded yet, so I wasn't able to select a character or disable addons or anything before it froze either time), I was then able to log in and play. Now, however, every time I try to login I get Error 201 (7:4:182:502) Login failed. I'm getting this on multiple accounts, and my internet connection is fine. Anyone else?

Oh my pampiniform friend - this started happening to me at one point and I noticed Discord overlay popping up so simply killed all Discord processes and haven't had an issue since. Might be coincidence, but hope that will help.
    Edited by runa_gate on November 1, 2022 4:54PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Earlier today there were issues affecting logins to the PC/Mac NA Megaserver. The issues related to logging in to the North American PC/Mac megaserver have been resolved at this time. For this reason we will now close this discussion. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.