Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Firesong is the perfect DLC to give us a druidic home.

MagicalLija
MagicalLija
✭✭✭✭✭
Please ZoS. Just don't make it 10k crowns+. It's been a while now since we've got a new Classic home, especially a gold purchasable one.
  • FlipFlopFrog
    FlipFlopFrog
    ✭✭✭✭
    what do you mean by a druidic home? a forest?
    PC EU
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what do you mean by a druidic home? a forest?

You can look at Erlibru's home in isobels questline is what I mean
  • CoolBlast3
    CoolBlast3
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd be happy with ANY housing at all. It's been a serious letdown this year. 1 inn room and one (IMO) terrible crown store house.

High Isle is a vacation island, and had ample opportunity for vacation homes, like beach-side manors.
    Or something like Steadfast Manor with a swimming pool.
    Tor Draoich styled wizard tower would've been amazing too!

With Galen, there was a chance to give us a Druid home, or even just an empty sandbox plot which many of us would love.
    Idk why ZOS has refused to give us housing this year
  • fizzylu
    fizzylu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CoolBlast3 wrote: »
    Idk why ZOS has refused to give us housing this year
    They were too busy making nonsense combat changes that nobody asked for hahahahaaaa jk idk, but I assume it has something to do with that and just the fact that the whole game seems to be lacking in content/quality lately.
    But yeah, seriously. Housing was a huge letdown this year and I'm not ashamed to say that one main reason ESO even manages to keep me around is because it is the only MMO I play with a decent housing system. GW2 doesn't actually have one, WoW doesn't either, I'm not a fan of FFXIV's, New World at least has one and it's good in it's own way.... but that's about it.
    And I actually did like the house in High Isle, but didn't even bother to get it because I was pushed away from ESO because of U35 [snip] yeah, sad year for housing.

[edited for bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on November 4, 2022 6:08PM
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    Voicing support for this, too. Would love to have a cozy, affordable cottage in one of the best looking zones to date!
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There is a hovel on the beach of Vastyr that is owned by Druid Ergene. It is just a room but this one would love to have a beach side abode.

Maybe Druid Ergene can be persuaded to relocate to a nicer, bigger hut somewhere else?
  • swook33b16_ESO
    swook33b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Please ZoS. Just don't make it 10k crowns+. It's been a while now since we've got a new Classic home, especially a gold purchasable one.

Aye we don't need castle size houses every time a new house come, Classic size is big enough.

Oh and a Outlaw refuge sewer house would be nice too.
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not a big housingmancer but I agree that the dearth of new houses, especially those available for gold, is very concerning.

Given that the housing feature is one of ESO's big unique features as a game (compared to other MMOs) it is odd, to say the least, that development on it has seemingly dried up.
  • fizzylu
    fizzylu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not a big housingmancer but I agree that the dearth of new houses, especially those available for gold, is very concerning.

Given that the housing feature is one of ESO's big unique features as a game (compared to other MMOs) it is odd, to say the least, that development on it has seemingly dried up.

Yes, like I said; one of the few reasons ESO has managed to keep me as a player has been it's housing. Now, I will say that either way U35 was going to probably result in me taking a break from the game.... but I know if I had a new house to decorate this chapter I would have at least kept my sub going despite that and logged in for daily rewards, writs, to pay my trading guild fees, etc. Having such a lack of houses then releasing the ONE new home for crowns only AND a limited time was a very, I'll say "questionable" this time, move by ZOS. I even told my friend who is also big into ESO housing that if they ended up releasing Highhallow Hold like this I would never buy a house with crowns again.... then that's exactly what ZOS ended up doing haha I've dropped a hundred dollars on crowns for homes multiple times, but seeing High Isle become the first chapter to not have a home you can earn the right to purchase with gold (or just unlock like Hall of the Lunar Champion) was a big "nah" for me.... and a sign that the game was maybe going in a direction I could no longer support with a clear mind. Hopefully next year they can do better by it's housing community. In the mean time, I'll be enjoying my cozy cottage like home in New World and their wonderfully intricate "junk" piles I can decorate it with.
    Edited by fizzylu on November 9, 2022 1:42AM