The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Cyro (Ravenwatch) got a ghost siege weapon problem.

Einar_Hrafnarsson
Einar_Hrafnarsson
✭✭✭✭
All of these are NON interactable and fill up 35 of 25 available slots. This is castle Faregyl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APBbWWn_6As
  • Einar_Hrafnarsson
    Einar_Hrafnarsson
    ✭✭✭✭
    Could we please have someone look into this @ZOS_GinaBruno ? Would be appreciated.
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Did the QA team have a bit of a good time in Cyro and left their toys behind? :wink:
  • Oachelkas
    Oachelkas
    ✭✭
    Same problem at Gray Host...
  • Vinterskald
    Vinterskald
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, same issue here in PC/NA Grey Host. Also goes for camps - I've seen camps in range that I couldn't resurrect at because they were "under attack" - visually they're still there if you walk up to them, but you can't actually use them, but also not place another one in its range because you're "too close to another forward camp."

Major issue, I really really hope the team can look into that very soon!
    Barra agea ry sou karan.
  • Thunderclap
    Thunderclap
    ✭✭✭
    Affects all campaigns PC EU.

Another bug:
    If you leave Siege Weapons and the HP of them is 0, then they collapse but do not disappear. But the space is still blocked.

It better to move this to the "Bug" section. Because of this bug a base mechanic of thr gamr is broken.
    Here are 20 ghost sieges around roe, so AD is not able to attck roe.
    h42c2d0h27zn.jpg

Edited by Thunderclap on November 1, 2022 4:22PM
    PC EU - PVP - CP 2300+Win 10 Home 64-bit - 32GB - SSD 1000GBIntel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHzNVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
  • Workerdroid7
    Workerdroid7
    ✭✭✭
    The siege issue is a real problem for a game mechanic that revolves 100% around sieging and taking keeps (or using sieges to defend said keeps). Just saying.
    Edited by Workerdroid7 on November 1, 2022 4:20PM
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Siege not interactive in Gray Host PC EU
    q2bh3efoo7dy.png
    6ogn50djxzen.png
    zh9831yp00ro.png

• Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grey Host PC EU

It seems that sieges do not de-spawn (but "die" once their timer is over & they become un-interacable). So we are all surrounded by ghost-sieges (we can see a visual model). Every keep has 30/20 sieges placed... :o:worried:
  • Soraka
    Soraka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooo messy messy
  • KKolly
    KKolly
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Any chance the team can take a look at this game-breaking bug? <3
    PC/NA

PvP Enthusiast

Wolves Evermore Raid Lead
    DESTRO Officer
    Imperfect Cleavage Officer
    Army of the Covenant Ex-Officer

DC Faction RPer, All Elves must Die.
  • Workerdroid7
    Workerdroid7
    ✭✭✭
    PVP lag has been fixed! Most lag-free evening in Cyrodiil I've seen in years.

(it may be due to the total lack of any PVP... and the serious lack of players, but still.)
  • L_Nici
    L_Nici
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This bug persists since the servers are back online, until now no one cared, so why should they now?
    A very special girl

PC|EU
  • Jamie_Aubrey
    Jamie_Aubrey
    ✭✭✭✭
    NGL this looks awesome, almost how you see PVP in the cinematic trailer

Fare UA 200 siege xD

*Edit* So are they going to roll this back cause on PC/EU RW AD have 2 keeps and EP/DC have their own sides down to Fare, AD was in the lead and now in last place
    Edited by Jamie_Aubrey on November 1, 2022 9:29PM
    RETIRED FROM ESO
    PC/EU
    Former Empress & Grand Overlord Vex Valentino
  • Oachelkas
    Oachelkas
    ✭✭
    Siege not interactive in Gray Host PC EU
    q2bh3efoo7dy.png
    6ogn50djxzen.png
    zh9831yp00ro.png

a1hvcsy4k5wb.jpg

same pic, hours later...
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are thousands of siege, mostly oils, deployed by now in Ravenwatch PC/EU. This is not an exaggeration. Everywhere you go, it looks like a giant decorated christmas tree. Quite fun for once, but it should better get fixed soon.
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • EmEm_Oh
    EmEm_Oh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm holding out for 10 hammers to spawn. LOL
  • Workerdroid7
    Workerdroid7
    ✭✭✭
    EmEm_Oh wrote: »

There was only 1 hammer that spawned on Gray Host... and a few keeps actually changed hands while it was on the map (since it's the only way currently to actually damage keep walls).
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All, just wanted to touch base here. We are aware of this issue and working on a fix. We'll have more once we can confirm a fix will be available.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There was only 1 hammer that spawned on Gray Host... and a few keeps actually changed hands while it was on the map (since it's the only way currently to actually damage keep walls).

there are a few keeps that can be damaged from siege outside of where the keep tracks of the "siege limit" usually if there are like mountains or a high up resource tower and get some long shots (however resource towers might be messed up too if they are showing a full siege limit)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Workerdroid7
    Workerdroid7
    ✭✭✭

there are a few keeps that can be damaged from siege outside of where the keep tracks of the "siege limit" usually if there are like mountains or a high up resource tower and get some long shots (however resource towers might be messed up too if they are showing a full siege limit)

Yes, this is true. This will only help you with the outer walls, for the most part..... getting into the inner is a whole different story.
  • ClevaTreva
    ClevaTreva
    ✭✭✭
    ZoS: Cyrodiil is the large area in the centre of the map, btw. In case you didn't know :p:p
  • MishMash
    MishMash
    ✭✭✭✭
    The map is full of siege and you cannot use them and they do not die.
    You cannot burn them either. JUST GO THERE and look.

Hide a pet grow a siege! LOL

@ZOS_Kevin When the hotfix happens will it rollback the Cyrodiil Map and Score to match the state prior to this mess? I mean it would only be fair.

m73kmk2pbgww.png

71oru89n3dvu.png

Edited by MishMash on November 1, 2022 9:16PM
    PC NA DC 4eva! I try my very best. If it is not good enough for you too bad! Playing off and on since April 2014 CP2009.
  • Asmelia
    Asmelia
    ✭✭
    qeiqa8zgo75e.jpg
  • Asmelia
    Asmelia
    ✭✭
    look at the list of sieges not removable pc na cyro
  • nathamarath
    nathamarath
    ✭✭✭
    *makes a flute from a small stick and dances in the woods*
    Edited by nathamarath on November 7, 2022 9:17PM
    give a man a fish and he is happy for a day. give him a video game and he is happy for months, maybe even years
  • L_Nici
    L_Nici
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well you can take advantage of it too. For example on Blackreach EU we completed an oil circle around the IC. There is a video titled Oil ring Emp run (Elder Scrolls Online) on YT now.
    A very special girl

PC|EU
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Logging in because I have to see this.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Natakiro
    Natakiro
    ✭✭✭
    I just had to go look; it sure is...something lol You can follow the siege weapons along the roads like breadcrumbs, made me laugh.

Gray Host and Ravenwatch are a right mess. Obviously pretty impossible to accomplish anything in Cyrodiil, since any area that is surrounded by siege can't be taken.

wmfsukcx7m6o.png
    yn843efelbva.png
    z7jgtj0r00tt.png

Even came across a lewd arrangement of oils; people have too much time on their hands.

PC-NA | Play on Desktop, Steam Deck, VR via vorpX
  • Svenja
    Svenja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's pretty impressive what folks have put up there. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jJ7T2Brnjo
    PC | EU

Svea Rochaud | Templar Healer | AD
    Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror - Immortal Redeemer - Tick-Tock-Tormentor - Gryphon Heart - Spirit Slayer