Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Language

Nordic_Pirate
Nordic_Pirate
✭✭✭✭
Why is most of the forums in a foreign language, I cant even read where I'm supposed to go. So I hope this is the right place, if anyone can tell me how to set it back to english, I would appreciate it!
Yes, I do heartily repent. I repent I had not done more mischief; and that we did not cut the throats of them that took us, and I am extremely sorry that you aren't hanged as well as we.

— Anonymous pirate, asked on the gallows if he repented.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hi @Norend_Caloss,

Each category on the forums is broken out into an English, French, and German version. We're working on improving language split-out on the forums, but in the meantime the easiest may be to navigate using the "Categories" bar on the right side of the screen.

Hope that helps!
    Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on March 30, 2014 11:52PM
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Nordic_Pirate
    Nordic_Pirate
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you very much!
    Yes, I do heartily repent. I repent I had not done more mischief; and that we did not cut the throats of them that took us, and I am extremely sorry that you aren't hanged as well as we.

— Anonymous pirate, asked on the gallows if he repented.